Tuesday, June 10, 2008

JJ's Graduation


















Well, it is over JJ has left Junior High and moved on to High School. We did the football physical and he now waiting to start practicing.
The graduation was less than thrilling and I had to ask Ms Fran if she had experienced the same twitch that I had. Ms Fran and I are used to graduation ceremonies that having meaning and are meant to be life changing! This one...they walked across the stage shook someones hand and picked up their diploma in a classroom. There was no song, no words of inspiration....
The first picture is of Joshua and his forever friend Andrew. Next, there is Joshua, Andrew, and Netta. Netta was not looking forward to the picture taking but we promised that she would not have to have her picture taken with them until they graduated from high school. Finally, there is a picture of Becca, Joshua, and I.


CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!








No comments: