Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tell Us What You Think......

Last Friday was a baaadd day for me......One of our teachers aides called in sick on her second day....which would not have been a problem if Zachary had not had his Spring Performance that morning. So my partner and I worked it out so I could be there for his performance...I drove to a friends house who lives across the street, ran across the street, and walked up just in time to see his class perform. I was thankful to God for allowing me to see his performance.....but at the same time it started the tears that I had been holding back since Rick left.

There were other issues that came up that day that added to my stress level and made me cry more. The issues were not the cause for the tears...the fact that my husband is gone and will be gone for quite a while was. So I crawled home to lay on my bed. I KNEW I had to get out of the house otherwise I would be on the downward slope of a good week long crying session. So I called a good friend and we dragged ourselves out to Panda Express and Costco.

As were walking out the door of Costco I glanced at a sign that has been hanging since there since the store opened which said "Tell Us What You Think?" My friend and I just glanced at the sign and then looked at each other and started to laugh......and I said.....I have to blog about that...this is the first chance I have had....

Tell Us What You Think.......

I think.........

*That you SHOULD use the blinker signal on your car...even in the Costco parking lot!
* That your butt crack is not something I want to see while browsing through produce...
* That you might want to pay attention and watch where you are going.....the samples will be there when you pull over to the side or double back to get them!
* That you and your family should NOT walk side by side and take up the whole aisle so no one can get by your slow selves.
* I think that along with the butt crack...your tata's are not something I need to see...even if we are standing in the dairy section.
* I left my kids home...so I don't want to watch where yours are going....
* You shouldn't stop and stare at the big screen tv's just inside the door....you just might get ran over.
* That the fact that I have to cross the stream of out coming shoppers to get into the place is a little ridiculous.
* I hate that you NEVER have anything in my size.....who in Hawaii is THAT small!
* Back to the samples and the tv's....do you really think it is ok to come to an abrupt halt in the middle of the aisle.....come on...is that how you drive....which takes me back to the blinker signal.


So as you can see that sign was asking a loaded question and I doubt that they really want me to tell them what I think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!HA! AMEN TO THAT!!RENEE

DaBlairs said...

and the things you were thinking were MUCH nicer than what I was thinking, so I'm glad we just stayed with your thoughts!

Miss Hope said...

I, too, think that is a loaded question. Because then I sometimes feel compelled to say it. Out loud. In front of God and everyone.