Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

A very Happy Mother's Day to all my sisters...because whether we have born children from our womb...we all nurture and take care of other people...so Happy Mother's Day!

Church was really really really really really GOOD...so so so anointed . The entire program was so amazing and I am proud to call such anointed women of God my sisters. I really needed to cry the tears I let go and I will surely let some more go tonight in my quiet time with God.

My day started @ 2:33am with a text from Tonia and then immediately followed by one from Marchet. Fran and Renee followed up with two more around 6am....all wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. Then nobody wished me Mother's Day until I called my mom and I talked to my Dad. Now, I don't want flashy gifts or flowers....I just want to be appreciated and loved for the sacrifices I make. I completely understand that my children will not understand the totality of my sacrifices until they are old enough to make them for their children. But I do not think it is unreasonable to ask for a day without arguing and fighting....

I am on the edge of a serious breakthrough...I can feel it....its about to explode out of me......I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the message I shared yesterday was just as much for me as it was the ladies God ordained to be there. I can only dig my heels in and trust God to continue the good work he has begun in me.

I have to say that I am blessed to be surrounded by woman of God who love me for me....and who encourage me to be all that God has created me to be.....to all of you I say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: