Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Have you ever met someone.....

Who is always looking to be contrary or always looking for a offense in everything...everyone says????? UGH


Please explain to me why you think everything is about you? Why would a comment about Frosted Flakes be meant to offend you? And why when I am talking about the know it all at work.... would I be referring to you....after all we don't work together? My nosey neighbor was not a reference to you...you live across town....... The comment about the annoying buzzing in my ear made by a mosquito...was not a reference to you.....you are a human being.....not an insect!

So if these comments were not meant for you why do you take such offense? Well....because while these comments were not being made about you at the time....they certainly do pertain how you come across to people!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amaris's Mom said...

Have you ever met a someone who is offended because of your lifestyle? Are the person who lives a perfect life and it seems like everything in their life is peaches and cream? I am offended when you look at me like I am wrong when I trying my darn to live a life pleasing to God. I am offended you get mad at me when I don't want to pick up or even keep your kids. I am offended you like your crap don't stick. I wish I had the nerves to tell you exact how I feel. But no Amaris's Mom doesn't like conflict. BUT I AM STRAIGHT TIRED OF NASTY ATTITUDE BECAUSE THIS WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUD JUST YOU.

Jill AKA busymom said...

WooooHoooo!!! Let it all out....like I told you....this is my kingdom and YOU(cause I like you and know you are real:)) Can say whatever you like!

DaBlairs said...

so I'm thinking this has been an interesting week for many of my sisters. Amaris's mom: I hope you don't mind that I giggled a bit when I read your note. I can just SEE you waving your arms and talking about stink attitude! Girl, you just let it all out! And queen... I have no idea why there are people like that, especially anyone that knows you because if I'm jacked up, you'll tell me straight up so I don't have to wonder if you're talking about me :P