Sunday, February 22, 2009

SUNDAY SUNDAY

*Sigh* When your husband is gone Sunday is the absoulte worst day ever. Well it is for me...You see Sunday is church and family day. Church is something that I associate with my husband...he knows Whose he is, Who he is called to serve, and how he is called to serve. He walks in his calling with assurity and confidence....the Lord's:) So being at church is uplifting and sad all at the same time.

It is uplifting because my family is there...and they love me....and they take really good care of me. Its also uplifting because I also know Whose I am, and Who I am called to serve, and how I am called to serve. So even when I have trying days like I did today...when it seems that there is resistence at every turn and there is a line of people waiting to talk to me for assurance, counsel, or to share a concern out the door after service...I'm good. I'm good because I know I am where I am suppose to be. I know each trial and thing before me has been ordained....and I can rest in knowing that I am where I am suppose to be.

It's sad because Rick is such a part of the ministry and has such a connection with the annointing there...that its hard for him not to be there. Then to come home without him kinda bums me out:( So today, I went to Costco (and boy did someone open a can of stupid in that place today....) with Shalei,and came home and cleaned...now I am just biding my time until bedtime...so this Sunday will be over and I can start another week that will bring me closer to Rick:)

1 comment:

Lea said...

Awww... I feel your pain! I think it hurts the girls to see other kids with their daddies...

I LOVE Costco, I think I'll make a it a tradition! :P