Ok....my thirtysomethings.....join me. Just leave a message with your additions to....
You Know Your An 80's Child If......
1. You remember leg warmers and owned at least three different pairs..all different colors
2. Jelly bracelets ran up and down your arms....and they did not refer to anything sexual...they we just bracelets!
3. You remember jelly shoes
4. Duran Duran brings back memories
5. You may have still been a virgin when Madonna's hit song "Like a Virgin" first came out
6. You remember trying to tape songs off the radio on your "boom box"
7. You made, traded, and wore friendship pins.
8. You remember all the Back to the Futures...and thought Michael J Fox was cute
9. The bigger the hair the better....
10. You rolled your pant legs up at the bottom
12. You wore socks with your flats
13 You may have worn a sweatshirt/sweater off your shoulder like Flash Dance
14. You know what movie the line, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" comes from.
15. You had a spiral perm
16 You know what a banana clip is
17.You know the words to songs by the the Hair Bands...Bon Jovi(they have to be first), Poison, White Snake...etc
18. You remember when MTV began
19. You remember Video Killed the Radio Star
20 AND of course the big hoopla over the Thriller video
Come on children of the 80's......give me some more!