Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update.......

I am very glad I decided to take my truck instead of Rick's car to work today...because riding in the Armada was very appropriate today! As I pulled up to the parking garage at work I had to drive through water that was half way up the door of the truck....that water would have swallowed the jag. The roads were all flooded with some mud slides and sinkhole to. It was pure craziness.

When I got to work it was raining through the ceiling in the office next mine....yes through the ceiling....so we moved everything out of the office into the hallway.

The good news is that it only took me 40 minutes to get from my desk to my front door....that's incredible in Hawaii. The bad news is that it is suppose to pour all night again. I am going to work super early so I can beat the traffic tomorrow morning.

Tonight is a duty night so it is left overs and Grey's Anatomy:)

No comments: