Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Sounds of Silence

I am beside myself I have no idea what to do.....it is 8:31 on Saturday morning and there is complete silence in my home...............................Becca spent the night at a friends house and Sylvia picked Zman up for dance practice and I don't have to be at the church until noon! There will be no arguing for at least the next 4-6 hours!!!!

I plan on turning the stereo on, finishing my laundry, cleaning my bathroom and bedroom, and showering to head out to the Barbers Point Commissary.....all in complete silence.

God has smiled on me today:)

1 comment:

Miss Hope said...

I think that's the one song we tend to forget the words to...silence.

Now that I have The Boy in pre-school and manage to snag a morning here and there without prior obligations, I treasure each second of silence I have!

Hope you enjoy the time to yourself!