Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry...friends...life got crazy and I had to take a step back for a while:)

I have all the pictures of my last three starting school...wow I am the mom of a senior and a freshman. As crazy as they make me I have found myself in tears several times over the last couple of weeks. This is the last full year I will have my oldest living with me. It's exciting and sad at the same time. I am excited that she will be going on to embrace and discover what God has in store for her. I am sad that she will not be as close as down the hall as she is now....

My son NFLman I am very proud of. That boy rides the bus to school every day, stays at practice and then rides it home. He has stuck with this football thing longer than he has stuck with anything in his whole life. The first offical game is next Saturday. Then the following week they play his sisters high school. So for the JV game I will sit on his side, then I will move to the other side of the field to cheer for her.

The Curves thing is going great...I have lost 6 inches, 2% body fat, and 2 lbs of body fat. I like it...it's mindless. You go to each station and workout for thirty seconds then the lady tells you to move on...30 minutes I am in and out. It requires little to no thought on my part....I like it.

I will be back later....just wanted you all to know I have not fallen off the face of the earth:)

No comments: